WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE CURATED MAGAZINE?
Curated is a brand new life, style and design magazine. Its aim is to shine a spotlight on designers, makers, bakers, bloggers and small business owners in the creative marketplace.
It is free to be featured and to receive Curated – and the reason for this is because the main aim of the magazine is to build brand awareness and generate conversation and we believe the best way to do this is for the magazine to be free.
Each edition is packed full of special features, showcases, interviews, articles and reviews – all about creatives you may recognise from Instagram!
With everything from travel to interiors, baking to photography – I’m sure to find something you love!
If you would like to receive your Winter edition of Curated Magazine straight into your inbox on 1 November at 7pm, please sign up using the form to the right…
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE FEATURED IN CURATED MAGAZINE?
There is a range of ways you might like to contribute to Curated:
* articles (if there’s a particular topic you’d like to write about regarding your work, industry or being in business – or perhaps an already-published blog post you’re happy to reuse)
* interviews (I have a list of questions about background, inspiration, what you love most about your work etc which I could send over by email and you could answer and whizz back)
* day in the life of… (a story about what your day entails)
* showcase/feature (large photographs of your work/shop/home and information about what you do, where to find you, how to get in touch)
* FAQs (answering questions you get asked all the time!)
* hints and tips or how tos
* reviews, recommendations or recipes
It is free to be featured and to receive Curated – and the reason for this is because the main aim of the magazine is to build brand awareness and generate conversation and we believe the best way (for now, at least!) to do this is by being free – so if you are able to contribute in any way, you will be advertising your business, products and services to an audience for free!
We would like to have the second edition of the magazine completed, uploaded onto Issuu (the digital publishing platform) and distributed (by email from a sign up list) by 1 March, therefore, we would like a seasonal leaning to Spring, if you can have this in mind!
If you would like to discuss being included in the magazine, in any capacity at all – please do get in touch, I’d love to hear from you and for you to be a part of Curated. It is an objective of mine that all contributors will see an increase in interest, engagement and sales from being included in the magazine.